Acer Trust is the admissions authority for Wood Green School. Our admissions process is managed by Oxfordshire County Council. However, if you are looking to join Wood Green, please read the following information carefully.
This page covers the following situations:
1. Current Year 6 Students who have been awarded a place in year 7 for September 2020
2. Current Year 6 Students who have not been allocated a place for September 2020
3. Current year 6 students who still wish to apply for a place at Wood Green School
4. Students in current years 7 to 11 who wish to join our school
5. Students in current years 7 to 11 who have unsuccessfully applied for a place and wish to appeal
If you have already applied to join Year 7 in September 2020, you will have received information about your application directly from OCC on Monday 2nd March. We will be in contact shortly with admissions and transition information.
If you have applied for a place at Wood Green School for year 7 September 2020 and have been unsuccessful, please click here for more information.
Late applications for Year 7 for September 2020 must be made as soon as possible to OCC via the link above. The school is currently oversubscribed.
If you wish to join Wood Green School, please contact our 11-16 administrator Miss Hardman, email@example.com who will guide you through the admissions process. Please note that we are currently full in a number of year groups. After discussing the admission arrangements, a formal application has to be made through the OCC website using the link above.
If you have applied for a place at Wood Green School and have been unsuccessful, you may wish to appeal this decision. Please note that this process is managed by OCC. For information and a timeline for appeals, please follow this link Appealing for a School Place.