Here is a list of links which points to information all schools are required to publish in Schedule 4 of The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016 Revision. This is what we are required to publish in 'What academies, free schools and colleges should publish online' DfE 2016.
- School contact details: enquiries about Wood Green School should be addressed to Mr R Shadbolt and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Wood Green School, Woodstock Road, Witney, Oxon OX28 1DX. Our switchboard telephone number is 01993 702355.
- Admission arrangements for the school are explained here. Please click here for the Oxfordshire County Council Admissions Schedule 2016/17.
- Ofsted School inspection report June 2015 | Ofsted - Academy conversion information letter
- Exam and assessment result |Key Stage 2 results n/a | WGS Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 results 2016 this includes the new Progress 8 and Attainment 8 measures.
- WGS School Performance Tables published by the Department for Education(updated 21-01-16)
Post Academy Conversion
Before Academy Conversion
- WGS Curriculum summarises the content of the curriculum followed by the school for each subject, in relation to each academic year. Additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained on request. Enquiries about WGS curriculum should be addressed to Mr R Shadbolt and sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Wood Green School, Woodstock Road, Witney, Oxon OX28 1DX.
- Information on courses available to pupils at KS4, including GCSEs
- Information on: Behaviour policy
- Information on: Pupil Premium information
- Information on: Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Informaton on Governors’ information and duties
- Our charging and remissions policy
- Information on enquiries and complaints
- A statement of Ethos, vision and values
Paper copies of any of this information can be requested from the school office.