Here is a list of links which points to information all schools are required to publish in The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016. This is what we are required to publish in 'What academies, free schools and colleges should publish online' DfE 2016.
- School contact details: enquiries about Wood Green School should be addressed to Mr R Shadbolt and sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Wood Green School, Woodstock Road, Witney, Oxon OX28 1DX. Our switchboard telephone number is 01993 702355.
- Admission arrangements for the school are explained here. Please click here for the Oxfordshire County Council Admissions Schedule 2019/20.
- WGS Ofsted Report 2015| Ofsted Academy Conversion Letter
- Exam and assessment results |Key Stage 2 results n/a | Mandatory 2018 Key Stage 4 and 5 Examination Results (validated) this includes the new Progress 8 and Attainment 8 measures.
- WGS School Performance Tables published by the Department for Education Please click here.
- WGS Curriculum summarises the content of the curriculum followed by the school for each subject, in relation to each academic year. Additional information relating to the curriculum may be obtained on request. Enquiries about WGS curriculum should be addressed to Mr R Shadbolt and sent by email to email@example.com or by post to Wood Green School, Woodstock Road, Witney, Oxon OX28 1DX.
- Information on Courses available to pupils at KS4, including GCSEs
- Information on:Behaviour Policy
- Information on: Pupil Premium
- Information on: Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Informaton on Governors’ information and duties
- Our Charging Parents Policy
- Information on enquiries and complaints
- A statement of Our Values
Paper copies of any of this information can be requested from the school office.