Our ‘LEARN Well’ values, developed by students, staff, parents and governors, show what we value in our school. They underpin everything we do.
LEARN Well stands for:
- Learning – we value learning because it is the key to developing ourselves
- Effort – we value putting our best effort into all that we do
- Aspiration – we value aspiration as we want everyone to aim high and be their best
- Respect - we value respect, treating everyone as equal and celebrating diversity
- Nurture - we value caring for each other; we aim to provide excellent care and support and expect everyone to care for each other and their environment
- Wellbeing - we value learning to take care of ourselves physically and mentally, to be better learners and stronger people